Alarm and immediate landing

Reaction score
My P2V2+ starts...camera works...idles on the ground just fine. As soon as I take off to about 6 ft, I get an alarm, and it lands itself. What's going on?

Thanks for answering. Possible, I guess, but the battery indicator works correctly, and it charges with the charger. It was a little less than half charged when I tried to take off. That has never been a problem before, though. Also...I tried a second battery and got the same result.

Reactions: dronesky
did the lights on the drone all flash fast red?

Thanks for answering. Possible, I guess, but the battery indicator works correctly, and it charges with the charger. It was a little less than half charged when I tried to take off. That has never been a problem before, though. Also...I tried a second battery and got the same result.
Less than half a charge would do that I believe try a full charge also you should always start with a full battery

Reactions: KachemakDiver
Thanks. I thought about that too. Charging batteries now. I'll do a full start -- incl compass calib -- and report back...most likely tomorrow.

Thanks again to all.

Thanks. I thought about that too. Charging batteries now. I'll do a full start -- incl compass calib -- and report back...most likely tomorrow.

Thanks again to all.
Hi everyone,

Well, thanks for all the input. I charged the batteries, controller, and range extender, did a compass calib, and all is well. Back in the air!

Thanks again to everyone!

Reactions: dronesky
Hi everyone,

Well, thanks for all the input. I charged the batteries, controller, and range extender, did a compass calib, and all is well. Back in the air!

Thanks again to everyone!
Good to hear Happy Flying

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic