Airport/plane log. How I get on.

Oh well thanks for letting me know, I'll play around with the camera settings when it gets dark tomorrow & see if I can improve it;)

Going to change the ISO to 400 then 800 to see if that improves anything then adjust the exposure settings, I'll play around with it tomorrow night;)
Hey Porky glad to hear the Misses is doing ok:).

Don't shoot me for this because I'm sure that you're aware but just for the hell of it;) under the WB camera settings you have a choice of three icons/settings, a sun/bright sunny day, cloud/cloudy or low light or a light bulb/night. A few weeks ago I was taking some pictures of fireworks and tried all 3 settings and the light bulb really made for some nice shots.

Don't shoot me for this because I'm sure that you're aware but just for the hell of it;)

giphy.gif

:p

Reactions: Mike Drone7
Just catching up... jeesh Porky, I know you like to fly but go easy on the Mrs. Pushing her down like that to get more fly time is just not polite at all. I see you were dancing your self silly too! Nice speedo! Hope the Mrs. gets better soon... I do however foresee you boarding the aircraft first with a wheelchair in tow... may as well get some benefit out of it right? :D

Just catching up... jeesh Porky, I know you like to fly but go easy on the Mrs. Pushing her down like that to get more fly time is just not polite at all.
Don't worry bout her TJ . I'm gonna watch em like a duck on the trip back so he don't push er off the plane !!
unnamedvv.jpg

On a brighter note, the Mrs. had a miraculous recovery and BSU kicked Vaginia.
image.jpg

Just catching up... jeesh Porky, I know you like to fly but go easy on the Mrs. Pushing her down like that to get more fly time is just not polite at all. I see you were dancing your self silly too! Nice speedo! Hope the Mrs. gets better soon... I do however foresee you boarding the aircraft first with a wheelchair in tow... may as well get some benefit out of it right? :D
Hey TJ nice to hear from ya;) nope not getting a wheelchair but I did hire one these out today. I left Mrs P on the beach all nice & comfy & went out on this for the day:D great fun:D:D picked her up in the afternoon to take her back to the hotel;)

Here ya go a clip of me from a police car before I got pulled up:eek:

giphy.gif

Another day in paradise gone but the good news... I'm going flying again tonight, yay!

Going to try again to calibrate the compass, well I'm gonna try;)

Mike I will try what you suggested, worth a go;) if I have any luck I'll try to post the pics on here:)

Another day in paradise gone but the good news... I'm going flying again tonight, yay!

Going to try again to calibrate the compass, well I'm gonna try;)

Mike I will try what you suggested, worth a go;) if I have any luck I'll try to post the pics on here:)
Good luck to ya buddy;) Nice shooting you missed me but my poor Phantom is out of commission.

Attachments

• IMG_0111.JPG
    IMG_0111.JPG
    104.6 KB · Views: 317
LOL the swear police cought me :eek:
You where quick too :D

Reactions: dirkclod
She's fine just messing around with Porky;) Getting ready to head out for some evening flying its nice and calm. Had 15 mph winds all day and its gonna be worse tomorrow.
IMG_3774.JPG

Reactions: dirkclod
Reactions: dirkclod and 750r
Right have a look at these, my 2nd attempt at night shooting, no not with guns:p

Sorry guys only one:( it's still taking years to upload from here:eek:image.jpg

Tried what you said Mike, it only changed the Colour temperature of the pic.

Still can't calibrate the compass:eek:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tpren3