Airmap and Hangar 360 conflict

Reaction score
Our house is near San Diego Airport (aka Lindbergh Field) and I have been getting clearances from Airmap and flying fine over the house with DJIGo4. Today with the P4P at 100 feet I launched Hangar 360 and it says airspace problem. I am new to Hangar 360 and flew it okay at the local AMA flying field. Anyone know how to solve this? Thanks!

Hangar 360 is a free IOS app that shoots 360 panoramic images and stitches them together.
It defaults to 300 ft AGL and rotates 360 and lands. Finished pano emailed to you

Reactions: Ansia
Is that after a tonado? I see a lot of FEMA tarps on the roofs.
You probably can relate. My family there feels abandoned after Hurricane Micheal hit last Oct. They are living in a RV, because there house lost it's roof. A roof 2 years ago cost my nephew $12,500 US. Now they want $45,000 to fix it.

• Sad
Reactions: Ansia
I have tried several times latly to do some and it just won't connect. Maybe it's a Mavic thing or might just take it out and reinstall it . I have tried e-mailing them and nothing .
Will try and use it with one of my Phantoms .

You probably can relate. My family there feels abandoned after Hurricane Micheal hit last Oct. They are living in a RV, because there house lost it's roof. A roof 2 years ago cost my nephew $12,500 US. Now they want $45,000 to fix it.
I can relate perfectly. 1 year and 6 months and still many people homeless. Insurances are laid back and not wanting to pay. A huge mess...

Reactions: WV. Rootman

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik