airdata not syncing

Reaction score
Hi all,
I ran 7 flights yesterday after being weather bound since Feb!
I'm using Litchi 4.1.2 and HD Sync 1.3.1 and my flights don't sync although Airdata says they have.
Any suggestions?

It's the Litchi app that reports:
test failed - server error. and sync failed - server error
In HD sync, i get the message ( v 1.3.1) 'success' on the token test and 'done' on the sync now.

It's the Litchi app that reports:
test failed - server error. and sync failed - server error
In HD sync, i get the message ( v 1.3.1) 'success' on the token test and 'done' on the sync now.
Have you tried Airdata support? They are pretty good with getting back to you.

Have you tried to sync via the Litchi app, you do not need HD sync app to do this.

Seriously? I didn't know this... I have always used the HD Sync (now called AirData on my iPad). How do you Sync automatically within Litchi?

Seriously? I didn't know this... I have always used the HD Sync (now called AirData on my iPad). How do you Sync automatically within Litchi?

Would that be here?:

Screenshot_20180420-103627.png

eta: Oh, this is on android btw

Reactions: Jayfdee and BigAl07
Ok I upgraded (via Apple App Store) to the latest version of Litchi and it's only showing ver 2.1.4 which is what I'm now running. Yall must be Android users :)

I couldn't find that in my version of the APP but then I saw there is a new one. I am updating it now :)

Check.

On my old tablet I had stopped updating anything, then it died.

On my new tablet I decided to go with current versions of everything and so far it's working out great. I have backups of all my old versions but I decided just to try out the new first.

Reactions: BigAl07

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers