Aircraft won't power Off

Reaction score
I have used the Phantom all last year with no issues at all. I have removed it from its case fir first time this year after winter. I power everything on and all works perfect. I fly with no issues but now on 3 occasions I have landed and which very stick option I choose like I did last year, the aircraft motors accelerate rather than power the craft off.
The only way to power off is to use the DJI app.
Spoke to online support and was like speaking to a brick wall….

Try calibrating your remote controller. Here's a how-to if needed:

After landing, you should be able to power off the motors by holding the left stick (the throttle) in the full down position for a few seconds.

I fly with no issues but now on 3 occasions I have landed and which very stick option I choose like I did last year, the aircraft motors accelerate rather than power the craft off.
You aren't by chance using the same CSC command that you are using for takeoff are you? There have been quite a few instances when trying to shut the aircraft down this way resulted in flipping over on the ground, which leads me to think that this is what you are doing. You should use the left stick full down for 2 seconds to shut the props off. Feel free to correct my assumption, if need be.

Reactions: Oso
The idea behind CSC was to give pilot the ability to shut down motors instantly in case of dangerous situation, ie risk of impact into a person. Now, in recent firmwares, it takes forever (~5 secs) for the motors to shut down with it.

In my opinion this completely destroyed that functionality. If I had 5 seconds before hitting a person, I would be able to avoid it by just piloting. The CSC gesture was to be used if you do not have time to react properly.

CSC is dead. I see no case where it would be helpful. Dji killed it.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj