Air Plan 3 - iPhone & iPad - Available Now!

Reaction score
Hello,

Josh, lead developer of Air Plan here. We’re happy to announce Air Plan 3 is now available!

I don’t want to delve too deeply into the plugging, but I hope you’ll take a look. I’ve left a short description below of what Air Plan is all about below and take a look at our website more details.

We're also kicking off launch with 20% off!

Feel free to leave a comment here or send me an email [email protected] with any queries or feedback you have.

Thanks!

Air Plan is the logbook for all drone pilots. Designed for the modern age, you no longer have to keep your notepads and spreadsheets up to date with your flight history. Air Plan keeps all of your flights, batteries and maintenances organised and in your pocket.
Available on the App Store for your iPhone & iPad. All of your data is safely and securely stored online and accessible on any of your devices at a moments notice.

Download Air Plan 3
- App Store

Our Website
Email Us

[file]Air Plan 3|none[/file]

Thank you to everyone who supported us during our launch weekend! If you have any queries before jumping aboard, fire away.

What is exactly does this do? Is it a replacement for Healthydrones?

What is exactly does this do? Is it a replacement for Healthydrones?

We love what Healthy Drones are doing, but we think their strengths are different to ours at Air Plan. We're all about flight records! Create a flight log, recording when and where your flight happened along with important data such as weather conditions. Also make battery logs recording your battery states and maintenance logs when you do repairs or modifications to your drones. That is the core of Air Plan, but we also offer stats, a break down of your flights and let you export your logs as CSV so you can view and use them anywhere.

Is there any telemetry?

Air Plan doesn't connect to your Phantom, you can fill in flight data after your flight yourself. This is because we know people have their favourite app, be it DJI Go, or another app which allows for specially flight features such as mapping or tracking.

As such, we can't get telemetry from your Phantom, but any relevant data you can choose to fill into your flight record afterwards. The most important data though is filled in automatically, your aircraft, time of flight, location and weather details.

The DJI GO app keeps all your flight records and track your battery info. I guess I don't see the importance of keeping track of weather conditions. Between GO and Healthy Drones, I'm not seeing any useful info in this app.

The DJI GO app keeps all your flight records and track your battery info. I guess I don't see the importance of keeping track of weather conditions. Between GO and Healthy Drones, I'm not seeing any useful info in this app.

For many Phantom owners this won't be necessary. However, many professionals are required to keep a record of a lot of important flight data and need to be able to view it and share it in a comprehensive manner. Currently a lot of drone operators record their flights in spreadsheets and notebooks, which is where Air Plan can help digitise and organise your records.

I totally understand you position though and that many people may not have a need for this, but we think for some it definitely fills a gap and quenches a need for many operators as evident by Air Plan's usage among professionals.

If you have any feedback or thoughts on what might make an app such as Air Plan better fit your needs, let me know.

v3.02 is now available to download or update to on the App Store. It fixes a few minor issues that we're effecting a small number of users. Thanks for bearing with us through these little teething issues!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic