Advice please....

Reaction score
Having recently got my drone repaired following a bad crash which required the camera replacing (ouch) the small mapping area on the DGI GO 4 app is blank meaning I cant see what direction the drone is flying. It still shows it in the flight plan and the bird does return to home when activated. Any ideas?

92cac1da7541557fb9676b158df89e7b.jpg

You should give Litchi a try and see if it has the needed information. I have flown Litchi since November with no problems. I ditched DJI GO when it started crashing without reason. Litchi is an amazing piece of software, especially the Waypoints Mission and the Mission Hub!
Jim
WA5TEF

My p4 did the same thing using the latest DJI go4.
I just deleted app and reinstalled on my iPad Pro and now I have my map back

Having recently got my drone repaired following a bad crash which required the camera replacing (ouch) the small mapping area on the DGI GO 4 app is blank meaning I cant see what direction the drone is flying. It still shows it in the flight plan and the bird does return to home when activated. Any ideas?
In your general setting is the show flight route turned on

You should give Litchi a try and see if it has the needed information. I have flown Litchi since November with no problems. I ditched DJI GO when it started crashing without reason. Litchi is an amazing piece of software, especially the Waypoints Mission and the Mission Hub!
Jim
WA5TEF

Hey Jim, I know you're a big fan of Litchi but I've seen some issues with it. I'll have another look at it. Thanks as always Jim.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj