advice on apps

Reaction score
I crashed my Phantom 2 Vision+ about a year ago, after about a month of flight-training. I had never downloaded any apps nor used the smartphone for flying/FPV, etc., because there were so many negative reviews of the app, and I was awaiting a consensus opinion on what to do. Since then, I've had the drone repaired, and have been ready to fly (though the weather has not been cooperating) and I would like to know what to do re the apps. I noticed that, on the App Store, the DJI Vision app has even lower ratings now than it did a year ago, so am loathe to download it! I use a 6S iPhone, currently on Sprint, and am not adverse to purchasing a different app if it has a clear advantage. Thank you all.

Reactions: HmoobLis
Reaction score
If you can still get the DJI vision app, then do it. You cannot sensibly fly without it, you need it for setting basic parameters. I no longer have my Vision2+ so my knowledge is out of date, there used to be a Litchi app for the V2+, which became free when the P3 and 4 came, it may still be about, but probably no longer supported, but even so you need the DJI app for the V2+, good luck in finding it.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sparkyork