Adobe lens profile for P4P posted

Reaction score
Despite the fact that Lightroom says that a lens profile is automatically applied when you select lens corrections for a raw (DNG) file, from my tests it looked like no adjustments were actually being applied. And I always got an error saying it could not find a lens profile when I selected "Enable Profile Corrections."

Not sure if that means there is a bug in Lightroom or the embedded profiles aren't working properly, so I decided to create a custom profile using the Adobe lens profile creation tools. This is a RAW-only profile (will not work on JPGs) and contains calibration data for multiple apertures (f/2.8, 4, 5.6, 8, and 11). Thankfully, there isn't much to correct: some spherical distortion and a fair amount of vignetting.

The latest Adobe release did not add an official profile for this lens, but I suspect they will in a future release. In the interim, you can download my profile here. Let me know if you have any feedback on it.

Thanks for this, however all I get when I click on the link is a huge page of computer lines of text....?
See post #4 above.
"Before sure to right click and do a "save target as ..." since this is a direct link to the .lcp file."

Reactions: Enrico P.
I've updated the lens profile to include a more complete description. Calibration data has not changed, so if you're already using the older version successfully, no need to download this one.

Updated Phantom 4 Pro FC6310 lens profile can be downloaded here. Again, this is still for RAW (DNG) files only.

Enjoy.

I've updated the lens profile to include a more complete description. Calibration data has not changed, so if you're already using the older version successfully, no need to download this one.

Updated Phantom 4 Pro FC6310 lens profile can be downloaded here. Again, this is still for RAW (DNG) files only.

Enjoy.

It doesn't work for me.
Lightroom CC v6.7 Mac version.

Thanks,

Got it up and running on windows 10 in the folder

C:\Users\MYUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CameraRaw\LensProfiles\1.0

Seems to match my lens quite well, good job!

Luigi, for the MAC put the lcp file in the following folders

/Users/(User Name)/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CameraRaw/LensProfiles/1.0
/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CameraRaw/LensProfiles/1.0

Let me know if this works for you

Thanks

Now it works

When I click on the link in #4 I get Error 404.
When I click on the link in #7 I get a whole heap of code on lines.
I have tried right clicking on both, however there is no 'save target as'
Macs OS

When I click on the link in #4 I get Error 404.
When I click on the link in #7 I get a whole heap of code on lines.
I have tried right clicking on both, however there is no 'save target as'
Macs OS

"When I click on the link in #7 I get a whole heap of code on lines" You have opened the file automatically but not downloaded and saved it as a file.

I have never used a Mac but a google suggestion to try might be
Start Safari.
Go into the Safari Preferences.
Under the General tab untick the box at the bottom labelled Open “safe” files after downloading

"When I click on the link in #7 I get a whole heap of code on lines" You have opened the file automatically but not downloaded and saved it as a file.

I have never used a Mac but a google suggestion to try might be
Start Safari.
Go into the Safari Preferences.
Under the General tab untick the box at the bottom labelled Open “safe” files after downloading
Hasn't worked.

How have those with Mac OS downloaded the link?
I can right click and save, however it is saving as text..?
Rookie over here...

Hasn't worked.

How have those with Mac OS downloaded the link?
I can right click and save, however it is saving as text..?
Rookie over here...

Trying to help.....I have attached the file here but could not upload a .lcp file and had to change the file extension to .pdf - If you can download this you need to change the file extension back from .pdf to .lcp

Attachments

• Phantom 4 Pro FC6310 (24.0 mm) - RAW.pdf
    30.1 KB · Views: 1,173
Reactions: MattM123
Trying to help.....I have attached the file here but could not upload a .lcp file and had to change the file extension to .pdf - If you can download this you need to change the file extension back from .pdf to .lcp
Appreciate your help, however it still didnt work :(
Any chance that someone can upload the .lcp file via dropbox? the link in #4 is broken Error (404)

Cheers

Managed to get it downloaded and as a .lcp
Have placed it in /Users/(User Name)/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CameraRaw/LensProfiles/1.0
Still not popping up though in Camera Raw
Same problem as post #8..

Managed to get it downloaded and as a .lcp
Have placed it in /Users/(User Name)/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CameraRaw/LensProfiles/1.0
Still not popping up though in Camera Raw
Same problem as post #8..

Try putting the file in the other folder as well.

Just in case the file you downloaded is corrupted I have put the file in dropbox, link below

Dropbox - Phantom 4 Pro FC6310 (24.0 mm) - RAW.lcp

Placing the LCP File In the CameraRaw\LensProfiles\1.0 Folder
1. If you’ve saved or have LCP files located in a non-default path, they must be placed in the correct location for use in Adobe Photoshop. Copy or move the LCP to one of the user specific or shared lens profiles folders, or any of their sub-folders, depending on the operating system:
a. For Windows XP:
C:\Documents and Settings\(User Name)\Application Data\Adobe\CameraRaw\LensProfiles\1.0
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Adobe\CameraRaw\LensProfiles\1.0
b. For Windows Vista or Windows 7,8 or 10
C:\Users\(User Name)\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CameraRaw\LensProfiles\1.0
C:\ProgramData\Adobe\CameraRaw\LensProfiles\1.0
c. For Mac:

Last edited:
Try putting the file in the other folder as well.

Just in case the file you downloaded is corrupted I have put the file in dropbox, link below

Dropbox - Phantom 4 Pro FC6310 (24.0 mm) - RAW.lcp

Placing the LCP File In the CameraRaw\LensProfiles\1.0 Folder
1. If you’ve saved or have LCP files located in a non-default path, they must be placed in the correct location for use in Adobe Photoshop. Copy or move the LCP to one of the user specific or shared lens profiles folders, or any of their sub-folders, depending on the operating system:
a. For Windows XP:
C:\Documents and Settings\(User Name)\Application Data\Adobe\CameraRaw\LensProfiles\1.0
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Adobe\CameraRaw\LensProfiles\1.0
b. For Windows Vista or Windows 7,8 or 10
C:\Users\(User Name)\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CameraRaw\LensProfiles\1.0
C:\ProgramData\Adobe\CameraRaw\LensProfiles\1.0
c. For Mac:
Thanks for your help

However, still no luck. It is downloading as a .lcp.txt file (wondering if me changing it back to .lcp is corrupting the file) doing everything as you have stated.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers