Actual steps to hard reset GL300C Controller?

Rip

Reaction score
I'm trying to reset my controller as it won't charge, I've searched al up and down the internet and there are conflicting combinations of buttons to push, none of which have done anything yet?

I'm trying to reset my controller as it won't charge, I've searched al up and down the internet and there are conflicting combinations of buttons to push, none of which have done anything yet?
Hard reset on remote to my knowing is to open and unplug battrie and plug back in,,

So what's all this talk of C1+C2 etc etc, just a factory reset? Even so, I can't get the 'button combo' reset to do anything.

Supposedly you hold C1+C2+The camera wheel+some other button (not sure which as the story changes depending where you look) and then Power the remote on, hold the buttons for a few seconds and let go, at that point the power LED and the RTH button LED should be lit, mine aren't, and nothing happens?

So what's all this talk of C1+C2 etc etc, just a factory reset? Even so, I can't get the 'button combo' reset to do anything.

Supposedly you hold C1+C2+The camera wheel+some other button (not sure which as the story changes depending where you look) and then Power the remote on, hold the buttons for a few seconds and let go, at that point the power LED and the RTH button LED should be lit, mine aren't, and nothing happens?

you are almost correct.
have the controller off and press down C1+C2+red record button (top left) + right wheel button in (top right).
now turn the controller on and keep holding for about 5 seconds all the 4 buttons.
now release.
controller is reset.
i brought a few controllers back to life this way where there would only be light green light displayed when you turn the controller on. it's suppose to be either red when not bound to the bird
and green when it is.

you are almost correct.
have the controller off and press down C1+C2+red record button (top left) + right wheel button in (top right).
now turn the controller on and keep holding for about 5 seconds all the 4 buttons.
now release.
controller is reset.
i brought a few controllers back to life this way where there would only be light green light displayed when you turn the controller on. it's suppose to be either red when not bound to the bird
and green when it is.
I've tried this and it's definitely not working, I have all the buttons pressed and held, then tap, then tap and hold the power button to turn it on and I keep it all held down but nothing happens?

View attachment 87230 sorry was searching ,yeh i think you dion it right ,did find this post,something else to try,losts of posts out there but hard to find the right anwser ,ill keep looking in mean till,try find a fix
Thanks, mine is a GL300C, I've not tried the USB stick method because I'm not trying to update the firmware, I just want to do a reset to see if that will get my battery to charge again.

I've tried this and it's definitely not working, I have all the buttons pressed and held, then tap, then tap and hold the power button to turn it on and I keep it all held down but nothing happens?
well it worked for me on several occasions.

well it worked for me on several occasions.

Odd, if I had a spare hand I'd video it to show that I'm doing it correctly, literally nothing happens when I hold the buttons for any duration or when I release them.

Thanks, mine is a GL300C, I've not tried the USB stick method because I'm not trying to update the firmware, I just want to do a reset to see if that will get my battery to charge again.
i have a reset bin file if you want to try that.
then you would put the bin file on a formatted usb stick and plug it in the USB to get it reset.

also, have you considered that maybe your battery is just dying and not charging anymore? it is li-po you know :)

then you would put the bin file on a formatted usb stick and plug it in the USB to get it reset.

also, have you considered that maybe your battery is just dying and not charging anymore? it is li-po you know :)
Could be, but I have no way of testing that I guess?

I'll try the .bin file force firmware update and see if that helps. Got nothing to loose at this point as the transmitter is completely useless as it won't hold any more than 10-20% charge.

you are almost correct.
now release.
controller is reset.
and green when it is.
This way worked for me in the past, it does take a few tries, the left RC light will go from red to blue once in reset mode.(with bird turned off)

I've tried this easily 50+ times today and the light won't go blue :-(

I've given up with it now and ordered a new transmitter for £250 so I can at least fly the drone that I've just bought! I'll try to find a decent UK repair company (not DJI as I'm told they are a pain to deal with and take ages), if and when the current transmitter gets fixed I guess it'll go on eBay. What a PITA, if I'd have known DJI products were so temperamental I wouldn't have bought in to it!

Do you still have the bin file? I have aGL300C that got a bad or incomplete update. I have the P4 and the controler thinks it is an inspire and wont let me open the GJI go 4 app, it forces me to DJI go app so I am unable to do anything with my RC. I have tried all the C1/C2 button combinations and am unable to reset the RC or relink with the P4.

hi, how can i have the Bin reset file? Thanks !!!

you are almost correct.
now release.
controller is reset.
and green when it is.
Right wheel button?? There's a wheel on the left side of my 300C remote and 2 buttons also. Which button or wheel on the right side are you referring to exactly Sir? Thanks in advance/guess im kinda slo

Right wheel button?? There's a wheel on the left side of my 300C remote and 2 buttons also. Which button or wheel on the right side are you referring to exactly Sir? Thanks in advance/guess im kinda slo
I don't think hunch has been here for some years now, so I'll try to assist.

He's referring to the wheel at the top right of the 300C remote controller (not the wheel on the left side). You can depress the wheel on the right side like a button.

Probaré la actualización de firmware forzada del archivo .bin y veré si eso ayuda. No tengo nada que perder en este punto ya que el transmisor es completamente inútil ya que no aguantará más del 10-20% de carga.
Tendrás El archivo bin ,mi control esta pegado con el Led morado o purpura

Dou You have bin resest file? On someone know how to upload newest firmware to bricked 300E?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan