Accessing the Flight Simulator on the Phantom 3 Standard

Reaction score
Hello there. Can't seem to launch Flight Simulator. They say I should look for the Graduation cap on the first screen/top right hand corner, but I don't see this. Is there any other way to launch this?

Thanks,
Zorro54

You can find the DJI GO flight simulator here on an Android device:

DJI-GO-Flight-Simulator-Android.jpg

Or here on an Apple device:

DJI-GO-Flight-Simulator-Apple.png

Could any-one post the exact sequence and following actions for opening the Sim please, eg. :
Which to open first, and what to do with.... the Samsung Note 4, the Remote, the Standard 3 Drone.
I sometimes think I am wasting time (and batteries) by doing things in the wrong order!

flight sim is ok get a cheap quad for practice I fly crash bang bump my syma x25 but when I fly the p3 I have lots of practice behind me so I don't crash bang bump..................

Reactions: pandora
I have been flying my P3S for about 3 years and have seen the posts about the flight simulator. When I click on the upper right 3 lines the only thing that shows up is Academy, and Flight Restriction Info. not Tutorial.

I have been flying my P3S for about 3 years and have seen the posts about the flight simulator. When I click on the upper right 3 lines the only thing that shows up is Academy, and Flight Restriction Info. not Tutorial.

I also have no flight simulator, P3S app version 3.1.59

It doesn't show up for me either what the heck, need to be able to practice the different flight modes without the ac in the air fumbling around with the switches and button is extremely unsafe

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers