About to pull the trigger on this

Reaction score
1) SPEC WISE.... is this compatible with litchi and DJI go

2) will 10.1" fit on the P3A controller bracket

Cheers in advanced
0a3425f4dc2c017dc82e7597b8d9e6d9.jpg

Sent from my Power using PhantomPilots mobile app

Does not appear to be a very powerful tablet. Running minimum RAM and a much older operating system. I wouldn't trust it with much more than YouTube videos and Kindle reader.

Reactions: Neon Euc
Cheers guys. I thought the 1GB might be enough as some tablets can run it on 512k no problems. It's a bit of a minefield on this one. The tab 3 is more powerful then my phone but my phone can run them and the tab can't.

Cheers guys. I thought the 1GB might be enough as some tablets can run it on 512k no problems. It's a bit of a minefield on this one. The tab 3 is more powerful then my phone but my phone can run them and the tab can't.

I have used a Samsung Galaxy Tab S (first ed.) and it worked great. It also has an older OS version but it comes with an 8 core CPU and 3 GB RAM and a great screen. It is old enough now you might be able to find one at a decent price.

I have used a Samsung Galaxy Tab S (first ed.) and it worked great. It also has an older OS version but it comes with an 8 core CPU and 3 GB RAM and a great screen. It is old enough now you might be able to find one at a decent price.
Thank you. I will eBay that now and see what I can get [emoji4]

DJI software was in large part designed for iOS. Any current and many/most legacy iPads will work fine with Litchi, GO, or almost any of the other software written for these drones.The Android tablets are going to be a little hit-or-miss. Too many models, too many brands, too many OS versions and tweaks. I'd be inclined to guess that the further off-brand that you stray, the more likely you will have trouble.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers