A new use you never thought of...

Reaction score
Like many people I try to avoid doing my chores until the last minute when I just can't put things off any longer. One in particular is clearing my driveway of millions of pine needles and leaves. This takes about ninety minutes with the leaf blower, moving the extension cord three times, wearing hearing protection, getting my arms tired blah blah blah.

But it needed doing and true to form I decided to fly my V2.0 instead. As I brought it to a hover at three feet guess what happened? It cleared a huge area of my driveway! Seriously, completely clean for about a ten foot diameter! So I took it for a walk, and within ten minutes I had my driveway completely cleared!!! And it was fun! Way more effective than my leaf blower, much more quiet too, and as a bonus I got to practice good fine control skills. Holy Cow!

So there you go, you heard it here first.

Like many people I try to avoid doing my chores until the last minute when I just can't put things off any longer. One in particular is clearing my driveway of millions of pine needles and leaves. This takes about ninety minutes with the leaf blower, moving the extension cord three times, wearing hearing protection, getting my arms tired blah blah blah.

But it needed doing and true to form I decided to fly my V2.0 instead. As I brought it to a hover at three feet guess what happened? It cleared a huge area of my driveway! Seriously, completely clean for about a ten foot diameter! So I took it for a walk, and within ten minutes I had my driveway completely cleared!!! And it was fun! Way more effective than my leaf blower, much more quiet too, and as a bonus I got to practice good fine control skills. Holy Cow!

Yes I fan of clearing driveway aswell,,living under big pine tree me p4 is my leaf blower,,,don't they work great and yes very good practice on the sticks:)

Reactions: MTO

MMm got me thinking maybe the dazsalt dropper needs inventing for our snowy days, small hole in saltbox tilted at 30-degree angle just a few tension lines to keep it a few feet below drone giving slow discharge and downdraft will spread it out. Now its a leaf blowing salt dropper and xmas card dropper to local friends and family.

Count me in for using a drone for leaf blowing and removal. Fun and productive at the same time!

Reactions: MTO
Lmao!!! Sooo many times I've thought of using my P3 to clean my car!!!

I use mine to blow accumulated leaves from the roof valleys. They are Willow Oak leaves and quite small and tend to accumulate in low areas. The down blast from the Phantom easily blows them off into the yard.
Thanks,
Jim
WA5TEF

Reactions: DR.B

Used mine to get the barbecue going ! Brilliant !

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tpren3