A new firmware update is now available for Phantom 3

... (I felt the iPad and it was definitely, physically HOT.) ...

On a side note/FYI to heat issues. I was using an iPod touch that had one of those rubber protective cases on a P2 the other day. It was a pretty warm and muggy day. After a bit of flying, the iPod gave a message that it was too hot and couldn't continue until it cooled down. We could no longer access the app nor anything on the iPod. I had never seen that message before but, I guess it makes sense with the case on it. The P2 continued to fly and we could control it fine. After taking off the iPod case and letting it cool down, it connected back up to the P2 fine. Only thing though, we were not able to get any battery warnings while it was cooling down so, by the time we connected back up, the battery levels were critical but, as it was supposed to, it came home automatically to land. I would assume any device that has a case on it could give the same results so, just mentioning it.
Setting up my P3P tonight! Reading all the good info on the forum. I hope I have just as good of luck with my P3 as I did with my P2.

Ok I will start flashing in 30min with P3A. It's a rainy day ... who knows what will happen !!
I hope to put BIN in the ROOT. Anyway trying to update RC doesn't cause any thriller...
My p3 platform would not take the upload. Am told the reason is the main control board has failed Jessops - you know Peter Jones' of Dragons Den Company refusing to exchange without I drive 200 miles to their repair co Drone Doctor because they have no employees who understan the phantoms or any other drone. Wishi hadn't bought from them.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20