7th Channel activation

Reaction score
Anyone try this?

1 dropbox.com/s/icz90nramn56mf3/phantom2-tool.rar
(Download and unzip)
2 connect your Phantom2 Vision to the computer via USB
3 start the unzipped tool you just downloaded.
4 check mark the H3 2d box ( not the vision one)
5 close tool
6 start the Naza DJI Phantom 2 Assistant_1.08
7 x1 calibrate and you're done

if you still want to use the smart phone -easily Tilt Reset the heels on check marking the "Vision" box on the tool page
(with this set up you only lose the tilting of the camera on the app, all other functions will still work)

I hope you have fun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEfB_Jqjp-w

Geert said:
If you encounter for any reason a problem , is it possible to reverse the situation ?
If yes, how can we do it ?

Geert.

Yes, use the same application and chose the other option "Vision" and it will be back to stock.

Rather than starting a duplicate thread, you should probably reference viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7973

I have installed this and have the lever, and it works perfectly. I was wondering where or how you found this software???

Yep. Now you can see the X1 channel again in the DJI assistant and use the 7th channel to tilt the camera instead of the Smartphone App.

Count said:
I have installed this and have the lever, and it works perfectly. I was wondering where or how you found this software???

I made this post on the RC group forum on Feb 9. It soon found its way here.
My post:
Has anybody tried this hack to activate channel 7 via remote? I've heard it workshttps://www.dropbox.com/s/icz90nramn56mf3/phantom2-tool.rar<br />
<br />
<br />
Just downloaded and installed. It works! I don' have the lever but used the screw driver that came with the vision to turn the screw. The hole above the FCC setting.

I found the hack post on a phantom Vision user group on FaceBook. The hack download came from a forum out of Germany.
Here's the link to the FaceBook post. I believe you have to sign into Facebook to see it.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/2493907 ... 965164166/

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

HI Guys,

just got the lever and did the update.

works great, the lever is a bit slow to respond but Im sure I will soon get used to it

now just wish the weather would play fair so I can go out and try it while flying.

Pete

where do you find the lever?
Hartrockets said:
HI Guys,

just got the lever and did the update.

works great, the lever is a bit slow to respond but Im sure I will soon get used to it

now just wish the weather would play fair so I can go out and try it while flying.

Pete

I tried this "hack" and it all seems to work... right up until I start the DJI VISION Android app (vers 1.0.40) on my smart phone. As I understand it, the app is supposed to recognize the 7th channel and let go of the gimbal, hiding the up/down controls on the screen. Instead, the app takes over from the 7th channel and the gimbal is still controlled by the smart phone.

How do I get the app to recognize channel 7 is in use and release control of the gimbal?

The last word on the 7th channel hack that I'm aware of, is it stopped working with the release of revision 3.0

Apparently, as soon as you disconnect the USB cable and reboot the Vision, the 7th channel hack is gone. Regardless of how many times you attempt to "reactivate" within the assistant software.

I've seen no "work arounds" that have been posted since 3.0 release.
DJI could fix this for Vision owners... If they wanted to.

Short version reads, don't upgrade beyond 2.x for now if you want to use 7th channel with a lever... :idea:

Same thing happened to me when I upgraded beyond 3, so I reinstalled 2 and got it to work again. I guess I will just have to wait until a fix is posted. :?:

Flyer2 said:
Same thing happened to me when I upgraded beyond 3, so I reinstalled 2 and got it to work again. I guess I will just have to wait until a fix is posted. :?:

Where would a new owner of a Vision + get version 2? And what bad/dangerous things come along with version 2? Is it worth it?

erkq said:
Flyer2 said:

Where would a new owner of a Vision + get version 2? And what bad/dangerous things come along with version 2? Is it worth it?
They took down that version2 firmware now, so you can not go back to it.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl