4K 60fps? Video playback?

Keep in mind that the resolution of the 60fps version of 4K the P4P records is not as good as the 30fps (and lower) resolution. So only use 60fps if you absolutely need slo-mo for what you are shooting. Don't just use it thinking it's the best quality available with this camera. There are plenty of threads here that discuss that issue. As far as a NLE, I'd definitely consider DaVinci Resolve if I were you. It has some killer features, very regular updates and you can't beat the price.

Reactions: KevMo Photog
Some guys are getting it to work just fine aren't they? But kind of a pain from what I've read. Is that right DKG13CC?

Man, its like the processor just cant keep up with the framerate every so often. But it corrupts the footage every so often too. I shot in 60 fps to try to slo-mo some cornhole tosses and archery shots at a birthday party and everything is worthless. Glitched-out laggy video. I also believe shooting in 60fps overloads the cpu of the mobile device, since ive shot in 24-30 every time since and not had another issue.

Also it seems that there are some Phantoms that dont have the issue, but they are sporadic, and unable to be pinpointed by anything other than using the thing. Which means DJI cant necessarily send you a "good" one. Other than that though, my P4P is perfect in performance.

Reactions: KevMo Photog
Man, its like the processor just cant keep up with the framerate every so often. But it corrupts the footage every so often too. I shot in 60 fps to try to slo-mo some cornhole tosses and archery shots at a birthday party and everything is worthless. Glitched-out laggy video. I also believe shooting in 60fps overloads the cpu of the mobile device, since ive shot in 24-30 every time since and not had another issue.

Also it seems that there are some Phantoms that dont have the issue, but they are sporadic, and unable to be pinpointed by anything other than using the thing. Which means DJI cant necessarily send you a "good" one. Other than that though, my P4P is perfect in performance.
So your saying that your footage is being corrupted just by trying to play it?

Reactions: DKG13CC

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik