3se Reliability issues, any advice?

Reaction score
Have a 3se for a couple of months now and seem to have a lot of reliability issues, most of the time on start up I don't get any image signal transmission and have to reboot multiple times to get image... I also have range issues wherever i fly, furthest i can really get is about 3-500m... I know the theoretical range is much further depending on environment but this seems to be anywhere i fly, even in huge open rural areas.

The range issues constantly mean the aircraft tries to RTH due to RC signal loss or image signal, does anyone have any tips or suggestions to why this might be?

I have contacted DJI support and they haven't been overly helpful, I even got the retailer to replace my original drone but the same issues continue with the replacement. I have tried a parabolic range extender but this seemed to make image signal very jittery and didnt improve range at all

Location?

Have a 3se for a couple of months now and seem to have a lot of reliability issues, most of the time on start up I don't get any image signal transmission and have to reboot multiple times to get image... I also have range issues wherever i fly, furthest i can really get is about 3-500m... I know the theoretical range is much further depending on environment but this seems to be anywhere i fly, even in huge open rural areas.

The range issues constantly mean the aircraft tries to RTH due to RC signal loss or image signal, does anyone have any tips or suggestions to why this might be?

I have contacted DJI support and they haven't been overly helpful, I even got the retailer to replace my original drone but the same issues continue with the replacement. I have tried a parabolic range extender but this seemed to make image signal very jittery and didnt improve range at all
You won’t get any joy with a reflector fitted to the dipole antenna on an SE, it is simply used to link your Controller to your advice by wifi. The antenna that communicate with the AC are inside the controller.

You won’t get any joy with a reflector fitted to the dipole antenna on an SE, it is simply used to link your Controller to your advice by wifi. The antenna that communicate with the AC are inside the controller.
Noted, thanks. I probably wasn’t going to use it again anyway as it seemed to make things much worse

Really? are you sure? I bought one for me and have seen a lot of people talking about it.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik