3D LUT PRESETS FOR DJI LOG

Reaction score
For those of you who shoots in LOG. I got some 3D Lut presets and below are 2 videos with differents settings showing them in action. More info here: http://www.dynamicrange.se/?page_id=1047

Fly safe!

/Jonas

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Very nice. Curios to know what grading platform you are using to build these LUTS. Very impressed. I am getting my first aircraft in a few weeks and have been in the television production and post production for the past 10 years. Nice work.

Cool, thanks! When I get the color module I want to add on to my program, I'll use these.

Hey guys,

Thanks for the feedback!

I've also had some feedback about the "strength" of the LUT's. Many people use opacity to blend them, (control strength) with the original video and that's how I work when I edit. Some people use other edit software and can't blend with opacity but they can use LUT's. So I will make some tests tonight and create 2 or 3 versions of each LUT (low, medium and high) with different values for contrast and saturation. That way you can add contrast if you would like. I'm also working on more new presets to add.

For buyers: As soon as I update the package with more presets you will get a new download link for free of course.

Reactions: snerd
Wish this worked on a Sony platform (Vegas, movie studio or catalyst). Btw- the P3 camera is a Sony model [emoji16]....seems only logical to build LUTs or presets on that platform, right?

Wish this worked on a Sony platform (Vegas, movie studio or catalyst). Btw- the P3 camera is a Sony model [emoji16]....seems only logical to build LUTs or presets on that platform, right?
I'm not sure about Sony Vegas. What version do you use? Read somewhere that Vegas can import LUT with the newest version but I'm not sure. Also it could be possible if you use the Magic Bullet suite for Vegas if LUT Buddy is included? Look it up! They will most likely add this soon because looking in the forums a lot of people are wanting this.

Really happy to support community members creating great products for very reasonable prices!

It's also hard to believe that some of that footage was native 1080p.. makes me second guess my need to buy the Pro. Well done.

Reactions: DynamicRange
I bought the Inspire1 LUTs last week. Got the email about the updated LUTs yesterday. Can you tell me what is different between what I downloaded last week and the updated version? Thanks!

Curious, if these would work on adobe premiere elements 13. Anyone?

I bought the Inspire1 LUTs last week. Got the email about the updated LUTs yesterday. Can you tell me what is different between what I downloaded last week and the updated version? Thanks!

The difference is more presets. Tonight I'm also updating the package with "medium" versions of some LUT's. This is because some people can't use opacity in certain editors. With a medium strong version you can control the strength of the LUT with adding contrast yourself. I will also be adding more presets next week as soon as I have some nice footage to work with. Going up to the mountains to fly some and will be working on some wicked presets when I come back!

Reactions: dmcgrew

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic