300E link to other DJI drones?

Capt KO

Capt KO
Reaction score
I have three phantom 4 models and I have a 380E, actually two of them, for the Pro and Pro plus. I understood that I could use that remote on my P4 But I don’t know the secret to linking up. I tried both methods that I usually use without success. I’ve even heard people say they fly Mavic with it So could somebody tell me the back door in. Thank you

I have three phantom 4 models and I have a 380E, actually two of them, for the Pro and Pro plus.
The V1 remote is not compatible with a V2 aircraft. You can use any P4 V1 series remote with any P4. The V2 is only compatible with the V2 remote. One uses lightbridge and the other Ocusync if I am not mistaken.

I have three phantom 4 models and I have a 380E, actually two of them, for the Pro and Pro plus. I understood that I could use that remote on my P4 But I don’t know the secret to linking up. I tried both methods that I usually use without success. I’ve even heard people say they fly Mavic with it So could somebody tell me the back door in. Thank you
The 300E works with the P4, P4A, P4P.

Read this first:
controller

Here is a Controller Compatibility Chart that I first put together in April 2018.

Last edited:
Thank you. That was the screen I was expecting to see but as you could see in the photo the P4 does not show up and I can’t figure out why.
IMG_1551562168.527585.jpg

This is my problem I guess I’ll have to call DJI customer support again.
IMG_1551562449.566959.jpg

It took 2 times updating firmware but it works now. First try P4 showed but wouldn't connect, 2nd try was successful.

Download slooow wifi. used USB to DJI assistant. I admit it prompted me to update but was afraid to after reading of problems with latest updates. So far so good.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl