3 Axis Gimbal and landing gear

Reaction score
So ..

I have now changed everything into a P2 case and run 5200Mah batts. flight time is around 14 mins with my DYS Gimbal now, which is fantastic really.
My only gripe now is that when I recently did a little bit of filming ... when yawing i catch a glimpse of those fugly landing legs ... i know, i know, i can crop them out, but there must be a decent way of preventing it?

Its worth noting, i have the extended legs so my gimbal/Cam is out of the dirt, if anything, this should help as they are wider.

Different legs? Adjust Yaw settings on the gimbal ? ... does anyone have the DYS 3 axis gimbal ?

Thanks y'all

Not exactly a solution but a workaround: shoot in "medium" view on the GoPro. You won't see landing gear except in pretty extreme maneuvers. Another possibility is the Maikelsdesign landing gear, which is cool because you can pick your height. I have that on one of my P1s. Also have the MK1 landing gear but have not fitted it yet.

Not exactly a solution but a workaround: shoot in "medium" view on the GoPro. You won't see landing gear except in pretty extreme maneuvers. Another possibility is the Maikelsdesign landing gear, which is cool because you can pick your height. I have that on one of my P1s. Also have the MK1 landing gear but have not fitted it yet.
Thanks Cheebs,

The landing gear looks ok but its very over priced! but i find most things on shapeways very overpriced.

Perhaps its time to invest in my own 3d Printer :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl