3.12 and Battery Issues

Reaction score
Upgraded to 3.12 four days ago. Had multiple flights with no issues until yesterday when my battery power went from 60% down to 3% as I was flying over a lake. I made a very quick move to a tiny strip of land and was able to save my PV2+. Has anyone else had the same battery issue? Any help as always would be much appreciated.

Luckily the battery didn't pop out and could easily locate it's location. I was fortunate that I was able to land as opposed to crash. I will again use this forum to prompt DJI of including a separate GPS locator powered by an internal lithium battery that lasts for 4-6 months (similar to smoke detecter) with a small opening to insert a new battery when power falls below x variable.

Had to include the screen shot as it was the highlight of my Phantom career.

DJI, time to assist your consumer in locating fly aways. I realize most will purchase a new one since you have a great product but competition is coming strong and fast. Building a loyal customer base will be the key to a successful strategic business plan so start looking ways to be the "Apple" of the drone business.

Regards,
Brad Johnson

Attachments

• Find my Phantom Location.png
    Find my Phantom Location.png
    334.3 KB · Views: 531

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member