20/5000 video problem

Reaction score
hi guys are new and I'm from italy, my pleasure, i have a standard 3 phantom, in the well-known videos of dark running stripes, what should i set for you? thank you

Welcome to the forum. Everybody here is happy to help, but please put some effort in describing what issue you are having. From the title (20/5000 Video Problem), your description (dark running stripes) and the video, I personally cannot figure out what you're talking about.

Hi! Not sure, what the problem about You talked, is, but, if I saw correctly, there are exposure changes due the different lighting conditions. My suggestion is, by filming video, never use automatic exposure/white balance - stick with manual settings to keep wb, iso and shutter speed constant (if needed, use ND filters, keep in mind 180 degree rule).

Other possible cause is wrong anti-flicker setting.

Good morning guys, sorry but I use a translator, the problem has understood Blend_ at the beginning of the video you see the dark lines going horizontally .. do you recommend the correct settings? thank you so much

I have the same issue. White and Black where the sky is and not showing the clouds. But when you look at the footage of the card it is fine. So has to be a feed issue.

Ok, now I see the problem you are referring to: dark stripes scrolling down the screen, when exposure changes.
The video you uploaded is 720p... like @G.O.BushCraft said, download the full-resolution video from the SD card and see if the problem is there too.

In Italian: scarica il video dalla SD card che si trova sul drone, non la copia a bassa risoluzione sul tuo telefono o tablet e guarda se il problema sparisce.

Ok, now I see the problem you are referring to: dark stripes scrolling down the screen, when exposure changes.
The video you uploaded is 720p... like @G.O.BushCraft said, download the full-resolution video from the SD card and see if the problem is there too.

In Italian: scarica il video dalla SD card che si trova sul drone, non la copia a bassa risoluzione sul tuo telefono o tablet e guarda se il problema sparisce.
thanks a lot, are you kind, do you think the drone might be faulty?

[QUOTE = "120CCPM, post: 1256137, membro: 77058"] Hai controllato il video full-res sulla scheda SD, come abbiamo detto? [/ QUOTE]
Ho passato il video dal telefono al computer, ma il problema persiste

[QUOTE = "120CCPM, post: 1256137, membro: 77058"] Hai controllato il video full-res sulla scheda SD, come abbiamo detto? [/ QUOTE]
Ho passato il video dal telefono al computer, ma il problema persiste

I switch to Italian as there's a bit of a language barrier, here.

Scarica il video direttamente dal drone, non dal telefono. Hai due opzioni:
1. togli la SD card dal drone (camera) e mettila in un adattatore USB (metodo consigliato)
2. collega con un cavo USB il drone (camera) a un PC, accendi il drone e sotto Windows ti compare come un disco remoto

Non uso mai il telefono per scaricare i video, ma credo che dal telefono hai solo accesso alla versione a bassa risoluzione (720p, come confermato dal tuo video su YouTube). Il P3S puo' andare fino a 2.7K.

Last edited:
The black lines are just the shadow of the blades on the sun. Pointing the camera away from the sun will solve it for you

[QUOTE = "120CCPM, post: 1256148, membro: 77058"] Mi commuto in italiano poiché c'è un po 'di una barriera linguistica, qui.

1. togli la scheda SD dal telecomando (fotocamera) e mettila in un adattatore USB (metodo consigliato)
2. collegare un cavo USB il telecomando (fotocamera) a un PC, accendi il telecomando e sotto Windows compare come un disco remoto

Non uso mai il telefono per scaricare i video, ma credo che dal telefono hai solo accesso alla versione a bassa risoluzione (720p, come confermato dal tuo video su YouTube). Il P3S puo 'andare fino a 2.7K. [/ QUOTE]

ok lo provo e vi faccio sapere, io lo scarico di solito dallo smartphone direttamente sul pc ho un samsung s8

ok i try it and let you know, i download it usually from the smartphone directly on pc i have a samsung s8

[QUOTE = "120CCPM, post: 1256148, membro: 77058"] Mi commuto in italiano poiché c'è un po 'di una barriera linguistica, qui.

1. togli la scheda SD dal telecomando (fotocamera) e mettila in un adattatore USB (metodo consigliato)
2. collegare un cavo USB il telecomando (fotocamera) a un PC, accendi il telecomando e sotto Windows compare come un disco remoto

Non uso mai il telefono per scaricare i video, ma credo che dal telefono hai solo accesso alla versione a bassa risoluzione (720p, come confermato dal tuo video su YouTube). Il P3S puo 'andare fino a 2.7K. [/ QUOTE]

ok lo provo e vi faccio sapere, io lo scarico di solito dallo smartphone direttamente sul pc ho un samsung s8

ok i try it and let you know, i download it usually from the smartphone directly on pc i have a samsung s8

I switch to Italian as there's a bit of a language barrier, here.

1. togli la SD card dal drone (camera) e mettila in un adattatore USB (metodo consigliato)
2. collega con un cavo USB il drone (camera) a un PC, accendi il drone e sotto Windows ti compare come un disco remoto

Non uso mai il telefono per scaricare i video, ma credo che dal telefono hai solo accesso alla versione a bassa risoluzione (720p, come confermato dal tuo video su YouTube). Il P3S puo' andare fino a 2.7K.

The black lines are just the shadow of the blades on the sun. Pointing the camera away from the sun will solve it for you

The problem he's having appears to be different. Look at the video, for example at 0:53, it seems the exposure change starts at the top of the screen and gets rolled down to the bottom, causing some "brightness waves".
From what the OP is telling me, I strongly suspect he's using the low-res version of the video cached on his phone, rather than the full-res version on the AC. I gave him instructions to download the video directly from the SD card, let's see how that goes.

Reactions: Neon Euc
[QUOTE = "120CCPM, post: 1256173, membro: 77058"] Il problema che sta facendo sembra essere diverso. Guardate il video, ad esempio a 0:53, sembra che il cambiamento dell'esposizione inizia alla parte superiore dello schermo e viene rotolato in basso, causando alcune "onde di luminosità".
Da quanto il OP mi dice, sospetto fortemente di aver utilizzato la versione a bassa risoluzione del video memorizzato nel suo telefono, piuttosto che la versione completa sul AC. Gli ho dato istruzioni per scaricare il video direttamente dalla scheda SD, vediamo come va. [/ QUOTE]
thank you very much, i do not see youtube on youtube video a sharp quality, why did not i download it directly from sd? we'll see

The problem he's having appears to be different. Look at the video, for example at 0:53, it seems the exposure change starts at the top of the screen and gets rolled down to the bottom, causing some "brightness waves".
From what the OP is telling me, I strongly suspect he's using the low-res version of the video cached on his phone, rather than the full-res version on the AC. I gave him instructions to download the video directly from the SD card, let's see how that goes.

thank you very much, i do not see youtube on youtube video a sharp quality, why did not i download it directly from sd? we'll see

English: yes, the video you uploaded on YouTube appears to be the low-res version that is cached locally on your mobile device. That version is created from the live video stream, so not only is low-res, it's also low quality. The full-res, high quality video is saved on the SD card on the AC.

Italian: il video che hai messo su YouTube sembra essere la versione a bassa risoluzione che viene salvata in locale sul tuo telefono. Quella versione e' generata dal segnale video che il drone manda alla app, quindi non solo e' a bassa risoluzione, ma e' anche di bassa qualita'. Il video ad alta risoluzione e alta qualita' viene salvato sulla SD sul drone.

English: yes, the video you uploaded on YouTube appears to be the low-res version that is cached locally on your mobile device. That version is created from the live video stream, so not only is low-res, it's also low quality. The full-res, high quality video is saved on the SD card on the AC.

Italian: il video che hai messo su YouTube sembra essere la versione a bassa risoluzione che viene salvata in locale sul tuo telefono. Quella versione e' generata dal segnale video che il drone manda alla app, quindi non solo e' a bassa risoluzione, ma e' anche di bassa qualita'. Il video ad alta risoluzione e alta qualita' viene salvato sulla SD sul drone.

wow grazieee, il problema con la sd nel computer non si vede, la qualita è migliore decisamente migliore, non ha problemi il drone vero?

wow thanks a lot, the problem with the sd in the computer is not seen, the quality is better definitely better, does not the problem have the real drone?

Reactions: Neon Euc

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl