20/5000 video problem

Your drone has no problems. Enjoy videos at full 2.7K resolution!

ok thank you so much, have you been kind, last question, when I configure home to 30 meters and click on h to turn on the function, the drone goes down, does not make the way back, where is the problem? thank you

ok grazie tante, sei stato gentile, ultima domanda, quando configuro il ritorno a casa sui 30 metri e clicco sulla h per attivare la funzione, il drone va verso il basso, non fà il percorso di rientro, dov'è il problema? grazie

English: one thing is the auto-landing button, which makes the AC initiate a descent and land where it is. Another thing is the RTH (Return To Home) which can be engaged by the pilot or automatically by the drone in certain circumstances (e.g. loss of signal) and which brings back the AC to the Home Point. Be aware that RTH within a radius of 20m - if I recall correctly - from Home Point will make the AC land where it is, rather than going back exactly to Home Point. I strongly suggest you read the manual from the beginning: the P3S is very easy to operate, but it's a complex machine and you need to learn how it works to fly it safely (and I mean for your own safety, your AC's and others').

Italian: una cosa e' la funzione di atterraggio automatico, che fa scendere il drone ed atterrare esattamente dove si trova. Un'altra cosa e' il RTH (Return To Home), che puo' essere attivato dal pilota o autonomamente dal drone in certe circostanze (ad esempio, perdita di segnale radio) e che fa tornare il drone all'Home Point. Stai attento che se RTH viene invocato col drone a 20m - se ricordo bene - dall'Home Point, il drone atterra dov'e' e non torna esattamente all'Home Point. Ti consiglio caldamente di leggere tutto il manuale, dall'inizio alla fine: il P3S e' facile da operare ma e' una macchina complessa e devi capire come funziona per volare in sicurezza (e parlo di sicurezza per te, il drone e gli altri).

Link to Official DJI P3S Manual: Phamtom 3 Standard User Manual 1.4
Link to Help Guide by Fantomas (for Phantom 3 Pro/Adv and a bit old, but VERY useful): DJI Phantom P3 Summary Guide.pdf

English: one thing is the auto-landing button, which makes the AC initiate a descent and land where it is. Another thing is the RTH (Return To Home) which can be engaged by the pilot or automatically by the drone in certain circumstances (e.g. loss of signal) and which brings back the AC to the Home Point. Be aware that RTH within a radius of 20m - if I recall correctly - from Home Point will make the AC land where it is, rather than going back exactly to Home Point. I strongly suggest you read the manual from the beginning: the P3S is very easy to operate, but it's a complex machine and you need to learn how it works to fly it safely (and I mean for your own safety, your AC's and others').

Italian: una cosa e' la funzione di atterraggio automatico, che fa scendere il drone ed atterrare esattamente dove si trova. Un'altra cosa e' il RTH (Return To Home), che puo' essere attivato dal pilota o autonomamente dal drone in certe circostanze (ad esempio, perdita di segnale radio) e che fa tornare il drone all'Home Point. Stai attento che se RTH viene invocato col drone a 20m - se ricordo bene - dall'Home Point, il drone atterra dov'e' e non torna esattamente all'Home Point. Ti consiglio caldamente di leggere tutto il manuale, dall'inizio alla fine: il P3S e' facile da operare ma e' una macchina complessa e devi capire come funziona per volare in sicurezza (e parlo di sicurezza per te, il drone e gli altri).

Link to Help Guide by Fantomas (for Phantom 3 Pro/Adv and a bit old, but VERY useful): DJI Phantom P3 Summary Guide.pdf

you've been really useful and kind, thank you so much

buonasera, perdonami, un ultima domanda, ho acceso due il drone con la protezione in plastica inserita sulla telecamera, secondo te avrò fatto qualche danno? il drone sta funzionando

good evening, forgive me, a last question, I switched two the drone with the plastic cap inserted on the camera, in my opinion I will do some damage? the drone is working

EN: if everything is working, nothing to worry about (but always remember to remove the lock and the lens cap before turning the drone on, even if you're just working on it and not flying).

IT: se tutto funziona, non c'e' niente di cui preoccuparsi (ma ricordati sempre di togliere sia il lock che la protezione della lente prima di accendere il drone, anche se ci stai solo lavorando sopra e non stai volando).

EN: if everything is working, nothing to worry about (but always remember to remove the lock and the lens cap before turning the drone on, even if you're just working on it and not flying).

IT: se tutto funziona, non c'e' niente di cui preoccuparsi (ma ricordati sempre di togliere sia il lock che la protezione della lente prima di accendere il drone, anche se ci stai solo lavorando sopra e non stai volando).

perfect, thank you very much

English: yes, the video you uploaded on YouTube appears to be the low-res version that is cached locally on your mobile device. That version is created from the live video stream, so not only is low-res, it's also low quality. The full-res, high quality video is saved on the SD card on the AC.

Italian: il video che hai messo su YouTube sembra essere la versione a bassa risoluzione che viene salvata in locale sul tuo telefono. Quella versione e' generata dal segnale video che il drone manda alla app, quindi non solo e' a bassa risoluzione, ma e' anche di bassa qualita'. Il video ad alta risoluzione e alta qualita' viene salvato sulla SD sul drone.

hi guys, I'm here again, a question, sometimes I get two lines dashed to the sides of blue in the vertical on the display of the app that disappear immediately, what does that mean? thank you so much

ciao ragazzi, sono di nuovo qui, una domanda, a volte mi escono due linee tratteggiate ai lati di colore azzurro in verticale sul display dell 'app che scompiano subito, cosa significa? grazie mille

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robvalduga