For all those who already have our Service Contract: We can do an upgrade and update your contract. I have not created the upgrade products yet. I will do that tomorrow. The cost will be the difference between the one year and two year contracts. You will be able to use the 10% coupon code that is active and will remain active until I settle all the upgrade requests.

I don't have my contract in front of me ATM....is this contract transferable?

Thanks!

I am based in the UK and it sounds great just unsure how much it would cost for shipping and how to ship something like the p3p to you. If the rates were feasible or you offered an over seas option (at extra cost)/it would be worth doing. Has anyone done this yet?

I am based in the UK and it sounds great just unsure how much it would cost for shipping and how to ship something like the p3p to you. If the rates were feasible or you offered an over seas option (at extra cost)/it would be worth doing. Has anyone done this yet?
No-one has done this. Not sure it's worth it. The UK has different insurance, as far as I know. From what I understand, your homeowner's insurance covers crash damage for drones. I don't know if that's true, but I have read that on more than one occasion.
Anyway, yes, it is the shipping costs that prevent me from covering anywhere besides the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico. I'm still looking for solutions to this and I'm open to ideas.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik