Awesome deal. I've heard nothing but good things about your service. Just ordered coverage for both my P3P's. Thanks!

Reactions: Neary Aerial
The contract states it won't cover any damage caused by SOFTWARE failures and/or POWER loss. So, if your battery goes bad mid flight, you're SOL. Software failures seem to play a major part in crashes. Not covered according to the contract.

Also, it says they will use refurbished or reconditioned parts from third party manufacturers first, not OEM. Yikes.

The contract states it won't cover any damage caused by SOFTWARE failures and/or POWER loss. So, if your battery goes bad mid flight, you're SOL. Software failures seem to play a major part in crashes. Not covered according to the contract.

Also, it says they will use refurbished or reconditioned parts from third party manufacturers first, not OEM. Yikes.
The contract is there to protect us from fraudulent claims. The truth of the matter is that we don't ask how the crash happened. If you crash and you have our coverage, we send you a shipping label. It gets sent to our repair shop...they fix it and send it back to you. It's that simple. And, there really are not many 3rd party parts even available. Repairs are done with refurbished/used and new parts. This is not out of the ordinary. If you send it back to the store you bought it from and pay them for a repair, you are almost guaranteed to get used/refurbished parts. It's the norm, not the exception. And, used/refurbished parts work just fine. We haven't had a single complaint about one of our repairs. Every single one of our customers has had nothing but good things to say about our coverage and sing our praises all over the net. But, thank you for your input.

I just got the 2 year contract for my p3p. Thanks for the 50$ off!! Hopefully never need it but nice to have the peace of mind in case disaster happens.

The contract is there to protect us from fraudulent claims. The truth of the matter is that we don't ask how the crash happened. If you crash and you have our coverage, we send you a shipping label. It gets sent to our repair shop...they fix it and send it back to you. It's that simple. And, there really are not many 3rd party parts even available. Repairs are done with refurbished/used and new parts. This is not out of the ordinary. If you send it back to the store you bought it from and pay them for a repair, you are almost guaranteed to get used/refurbished parts. It's the norm, not the exception. And, used/refurbished parts work just fine. We haven't had a single complaint about one of our repairs. Every single one of our customers has had nothing but good things to say about our coverage and sing our praises all over the net. But, thank you for your input.

Good to hear. The refurbished parts aren't that big of a deal, but a rejected claim would bum me out.

I personally think that fear of a crash takes some of the fun out of flying, this "Peace of Mind Crash Insurance" put the fun of flying back into my P3P. I still am a very cautious pilot, but when the inevitable happens, and it will to some degree, I have it covered. If I can retrieve it, it's fixed.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20