2 flashing yellow lights?

Reaction score
hi guys, my phantom 1 has flashing yellow lights when i turn it on. They flash twice in a row and then theres a pause and then twice in a row again and that cycle continues non stop. I can take off and fly with it just fine but I'm not sure whats wrong with. Thanks for the help.

I believe it means Sticks not centered in ATTI mode. I think you will get that if you have the new controller & you have the left stick in the auto descend.

Attachments

• Light patterns Naza.jpg
    Light patterns Naza.jpg
    538.8 KB · Views: 773
flashing yellow lights?

Hello Forum, I would appreciate any guidance/help with my flashing yellow light problem.

Crashed my Phantom 2 V 2.0 with FPV, and Gimbal HD3. Physical damage appeared limited to my Hero 4 plug and a broken propeller.

Phantom powers up normally but I am unable to start motors phantom now because it now has constant yellow blinking lights and a solid red receiver light (I have tried to re-link by pushing and holding receiver until it blinks but it always returns to solid red). I opened Phantom and all components seemed connected and undamaged.

I have connected to Phantom 2 Assistant and checked the following:

1) GYROSCOPE mod shows 0.1 to 0.5
2) ACCELERATION mod is 1.01
3) COMPASS mod is 760 to 790
4) I also performed an advanced calibration and got the green check indication.
5) GPS reads 0,0,0.

My best guess is that the transmitter may be damaged and will not link to the receiver (remote), or a possible GPS issue? Any suggestions other than replacing the transmitter board and antennas???

Many thanks,

Rod

Welcome to the forum Rod!

You don't know the procedure here, so I'll try to help. Instead of asking a question on someone else's topic, it will help you get answers to create a new topic. Since you have a P2, non-vision model, post your question as a "New Topic" in the "Phantom 2, non-vision" section of this forum.

Again, welcome!

Thank you, yes, I think I figured out how to properly post questions! Appreciate the welcome.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl