1.10.9 version is not displayed after update in dji go

Reaction score
Hi , I updated my phantom 3 adv to the latest firmware . Everything went good as usual , checked txt file ok ,
but in DJI GO general settings 1.9.6+ appears and not 1.10.9 ....... is this normal ?

Reboot all, connect All together with internet ON.

It should display 1.10.90 finally.

26834857f5d350e9088b25fa64477b02.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Last edited:
Reactions: George_71
Hi , I updated my phantom 3 adv to the latest firmware . Everything went good as usual , checked txt file ok ,
but in DJI GO general settings 1.9.6+ appears and not 1.10.9 ....... is this normal ?
The "+" is not unusual. It has been reported by many people since FW version 1.2x was released over a year ago.

Here's one of the many examples:
What should the latest firmware be numbered?

Even though there have been many threads on the topic, I don't think it has ever been definitively explained why the "+" shows sometimes rather than the actual FW version. Some people have seen it resolve after a reboot, some have seen it go away with an app update or reinstall, some after they've connected to the internet. Some have never seen it go away until the next FW update as far as I know.

One thing that I have never heard is that anyone has had an issue because they see the "+".

The "+" is not unusual. It has been reported by many people since FW version 1.2x was released over a year ago.

Here's one of the many examples:
What should the latest firmware be numbered?

Even though there have been many threads on the topic, I don't think it has ever been definitively explained why the "+" shows sometimes rather than the actual FW version. Some people have seen it resolve after a reboot, some have seen it go away with an app update or reinstall, some after they've connected to the internet. Some have never seen it go away until the next FW update as far as I know.

Thank you Oso , I will leave it as it is .

Reactions: Oso

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20