Votes: 1 10.0%
  • ASUS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Hello to all

The Dji Company is too slow to hadle software update and when you flying a 1000$ drone in the air you MUST be careful ! So the DJI GO is a awful peace of software and it updates without care from DJI we all agree of that.

So For those who have Phantom 3 Pro Like me please Vote for the best device that works best and please tell us what Phone or Tablet you have and what is the settings (for example if you are in developer mode etc)

If you have an old version that works (specially for live feed) please post the number
if your version worked before and after update not work post the numbers

We must find a solution to fly better

I Have an LG G2 and works OK but as all we know after 4-5 min of flying the live video feed lags.

PS: only android not apple we don't care the war of companies we care to fly safe with our Android device that we have allready

For the record we do not all agree the DJI software is awful, it's an incredibly useful and capable free software app IMHO.

The software is NOT free ...its free if you bought 1500$ Drone ... so for that point its awful !

It's free because you don't pay for it - you don't have to buy the Phantom, you can get the software regardless, come on let's not argue about really unrelated and obvious points - compare it's price to say Litchi

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Reactions: Tassos Manolis
I would hesitate to say awefull or bad.

It is getting to large and complex ,
so much so the guys writing the code are missing subsections on updates at times.

The one size fits all is fine when only 2 or 3 models shared it
Now 5 versions of p3,
2 versions of p4 ,
Mavik and
2 versions of Inspire
and so on..

Maybe have the editing etc as a opt in module
I will never ever use it, many I am sure also don't use it etc.

a Version for each level or generic LITE FIGHT that covers the basics.

sometimes KISS works

good luck and have fun flying!

PS
Shield K-1 and MOTO X pure do fine by me

and while it is "free" to download , it is bought and paid for when the drone is bought.
it needs the drone for it to be useful.
Lichi is not free to download
But also needs the GO and drone to work, since the GO APP and drone work as a unit

Last edited:
ok ignore (in my start post) that its free or not guys , the point is to work safe with our android device with Live Feed at its best for us

Thanks all for your answers :)

Using and nvidia shield k1 when flying and want a good size screen using a Samsung galaxy sky (cheapy Walmart phone for straight talk pre-paid service) when I just want to throw a lightweight device on and fly or tab is charging lol and a Samsung Galaxy s5 I only use with litchi as my phone didn't have a gyroscope. All 3 work flawlessly when flying y phantom

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic