Zero Gravity Controller Harness

Reaction score
After a few months of R&D, we finally got the harness finalized. It makes flying so much easier as you can completely relieve your hand from holding the remote. The original DJI harness does not "anchor" the remote and it looks goofy. The secraft remote tray is solid but too cumbersome. We also made the tray "moldable" so you can fit different remote models on it.

Enjoy

I just ordered me one of these it looks like what I need! It will work for all my controllers it looks like

bestemlol.gif

LOL Free bump!

Reactions: tml4191 and rcheing
I love mine and would not fly without it. I no longer have to support the remote with my hands so it makes for fine adjustments of Yaw a lot easier.

This set up work on the Phantom 4 remote? Or do we need to wait a bit and see?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

So am I. I wear size 44 pants and it fits me with some room to spare. The belt part is elastic and it stretches real far. Love mine. Will not fly without it.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Reactions: BigAl07
I was sold on this and went to order, but $17usd to ship to Canada via USPS? My total ends up $101cad, hard to justify the expense :(

A few months ago, USPS doubled the prices (and then some) for shipping outside of the US.

Tried mine out today with the Phantom 4. After one try it's now a required piece of equipment when flying. What a difference. So glad it was not just a couple straps sewn together. Obviously a good deal of thought went into this.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Ordered mine this past Saturday and received it today. I went out flying my P3S after work with the new harness. It is comfortable, nice looking and well made. I flew for almost an hour using three batteries. After just 20 minutes with my old harness my back would feel fatigued. Not so with this harness, if it had not started to get chilly I would have flown another 20 minutes. It made flying so much more enjoyable. I should have ordered it sooner. I am using a full sized Samsung tablet with a shade on my controller and I can barely feel the weight. I would highly recommend this to anyone that owns a Phantom. It is well worth the price.

Reactions: phantom13flyer

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.