Simplest Solution for FPV Glasses/Goggle Flying?

Short first impressions after a quick flight with the Cinemizers from an iPhone 4S Vision+ rig.

I find the display to be underwhelming on the Cinemizers. It doesn't, as they say, feel like a 50" TV to me. Instead it feels like holding the iPhone 6" away. It was certainly easier to use in full Texas sun than the iPhone display alone. Detail, however, is still tough to make out and not at all immersive.

The HDMI adapters are a bit muddled. There's this little cradle like thing you have to attach to it, adding an inch to the bottom, where you can then plug in a mini HDMI. They provide a pigtail for HDMI to mini, but at about 4" added to the already 3' long HDMI cable, it becomes a bit unruly. I would endeavor to order a proper cable mini to HDMI cable soon.

I'm still on the fence as to whether I will keep these. I can see the likelihood that I use them less and less over time due to the complexity they add to getting into the air and the sort of half blind feel to not having perfect LOS.

Have you guys seen this? what do you think? i got teleported v4's coming in for my micro quad project and i am hoping this would work so i can't just connect it to my samsung s5

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20