Zenmuse X5R on P3 Pro

Reaction score
Hello, this is my first post in this forum. Meanwhile I greet you all. We have various professional drones, but we also bought a P3 Pro. I thought. It will be possible to mount a X5R Zenmuse on P3 Pro. I speak the same camera mounted sull'inspire Pro. It would be great.

Welcome to the forum "topgain" - you will find a lot of great people here with all kinds of interesting threads you can post to.

To my knowledge you can't mount the X5R on the P3P - if that is what you were asking?

It's an upgrade for the Inspire 1 pro.

It's not possible. The P3 camera is not removable like the Inspire 1 camera.

But, I apologize.
If I remove all camera and gimbal, I think it wil not be difficult to mount a Zenmuse.
I think instead it will be difficult for all wiring. I don't know if them will be the same.

It would be easier to buy an Inspire 1 :)

Reactions: eaglegoaltender
Ehmmm...no. With Euros 9.000...I prefer to buy other multirotors.
Inspire Pro is not worth all the money. It's only a 4/3 sensor.
I have others multirotors (octo, hexa,quad) with good camera and good gimbal.
I desire to have a good toy with a decent camera.
Anyone real professional videomaker do not buy a X5R because 90% of the movie directors do not accept this sensor quality.

The P3P cannot hold an X5R though. You're suggesting something that is impossible.

Welcome to the forum "topgain" - you will find a lot of great people here with all kinds of interesting threads you can post to.

To my knowledge you can't mount the X5R on the P3P - if that is what you were asking?

It's an upgrade for the Inspire 1 pro.
It's the camera that comes on the inspire 1 pro not a upgrade.

Inspire Pro is not worth all the money. It's only a 4/3 sensor.
I have others multirotors (octo, hexa,quad) with good camera and good gimbal.
I desire to have a good toy with a decent camera.
Anyone real professional videomaker do not buy a X5R because 90% of the movie directors do not accept this sensor quality.

"only" a 4/3 sensor?! haha, OK. what's not worth it for you will be an amazing tool in the hands of a creative individual.

it's worth repeating: "it's not the camera, but the individual using the camera that makes great images."

The P3P cannot hold an X5R though. You're suggesting something that is impossible.
Oh, it's probably not completely impossible. The firmware is probably pretty similar. You could always machine or print a gimbal mount. It likely wouldn't fly worth beans - in fact it would be incredibly hard to balance (look at the bases of both machines, the Inspire is rectangular and larger).

It's certainly not a good idea.

Oh, it's probably not completely impossible.
Very few things are technically impossible. If you have enough time, energy, brain power, and money, you can literally do anything you want in life.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl