youtube

Reaction score
Do you guys have any ideas of how I can get more views on YouTube? Here's one of my videos for example. I make drone videos with my phantom 3

There are Viral sites you can link to to drive views to your channel .. google for them ...

Forgive me for this - but I thought some of my music to videos was bad ... but yours I cannot listen to ... sorry.

Nigel

There are Viral sites you can link to to drive views to your channel .. google for them ...

Forgive me for this - but I thought some of my music to videos was bad ... but yours I cannot listen to ... sorry.

Nigel
Wow, I really agree. First step to having a video people don't shut off immediately is having music that doesn't want to make people kill puppies.

I've taken to using helicopter sounds effects rather than deal with YouTube's music selections, but the videos I've made with music have selections that are much more relaxing.

Make content that people want to watch. Make a lot of content that people want to watch. Use the appropriate channels to promote your videos and YT channel. Its _that_ easy. What you have posted above is a small step above some raw footage taken with a drone. There are millions of videos like this on YT. Personally, I don't think my videos are that great. I usually spend a lot of time planning out a shoot, hours going to that location, hours shooting and then about 4 hours editing the clips. All of this for, what I consider to be an "okay" video. What you see from days worth of work is about 3 minutes of video.

Reactions: gvsukids
Remember one thing that no one have patience to watch same scene for a long time, even if you think its beautiful. Keep changing the footage or scene in few seconds, I generally maintain 5,6 second duration before I change to some other scene or angle, just a personal preference..
Like other users have mentioned, you REALLY have to work on you pre-shoot and post shoot planning before you jump to take video and just upload it. Practice will make you perfect...

Reactions: gvsukids
Im also looking for feedback guys. Any feedback would help!

Don't forget also - there has to be a 'point' to the video. I make a lot basically because I use mine as 'diagnostic' tool ... I video all my models flights where possible. This allows me to analyse control / flight / ways to possibly improve the flying. They are not primarily for general public.

But I upload to YT and if anyone wants to cure their insomnia - go head ! I usually put details in the text - so people know what motor, prop, battery ... etc. with the P3S ... usually it will say Litchi or GO ... what FW, boosted or not etc. Those details help me use them to my advantage and reference. It also passes on to others information that may help them.

Not everyone is as entertaining or as good as XJET or RCMODELREVIEWS ... who makes reasonable money of YT ... to be honest most of us including myself are total crap at videos !

Nigel

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctlfreak