DJI Avata Padawan

• Thread starter Deleted member 130213
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 130213

My name is Shawn.
I am interested in communicating with others who fly a DJI Avata, to exchange tips & tricks, accessory recommendations, or anything that will help with shooting and editing video and the like.
I recently received an Avata as a gift and I am hooked on it (here you go kid, the first hit's free). I already spent over $500 on additional accessories and have another $500 in the queue at Amazon.
I have watched hours of YouTube videos to learn more, and I just want to know others who are actually flying an Avata.
Thank you for your time.

FYI, there is a dedicated Avata forum here:

People usually go crazy on accessories with their fist drone. You'll probably find add-ons don't get as much use as first thought but glad you're enjoying your big boy toy.

People usually go crazy on accessories with their fist drone. You'll probably find add-ons don't get as much use as first thought but glad you're enjoying your big boy toy.
Thank you for your response. The accessories I am referring to are extra batteries and microSD cards. I also want the DJI FPV Remote Controller 2. What I am hoping for is to meet people who know where to get the extras (accessories) at a good price.
Have a blessed day.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl