Yet another Phantom in the news....but for a different reason

Reaction score
These kids will eventually kill the hobby for everyone.
Very sad.

Reaction score
They can be used for so many good uses let's hope they don't kill the hobby as these things are expensive will be bad if you could not use them.

Reaction score
That's terrible. I don't know how much CK paid for that Billboard, but do unto others... You get where I'm going. Vandalism should be prosecuted. Hate to plant the seed but how long until the Statue of Liberty.. Enjoy the drones while we have them or until you have to be identified for any and all flight times. This sucks.

Reaction score
Supposedly this was done by a "Graffiti artist" named KATSU. I think he should be painting the inside of a jail cell.

Reactions: 750r
Reaction score
Supposedly this was done by a "Graffiti artist" named KATSU. I think he should be painting the inside of a jail cell.
Oh, at first glance I would have guessed it was Ralph Lauren or one of the other fashion guys taking a shot at Calvin! :rolleyes:

Reaction score
And thats why we will have regulations. Thanks jack a$$

Reaction score
Yep real damage by some DB who obviously is smart enough to figure out how to rig the quad to do that... but too dumb to realize they are going to ruin this hobby for the 99% of us who do it in a way that is not disruptive.

Reaction score
Yep real damage by some DB who obviously is smart enough to figure out how to rig the quad to do that... but too dumb to realize they are going to ruin this hobby for the 99% of us who do it in a way that is not disruptive.
There's a Wikipedia page on the moron. It states he's not smart enough to rig a quad, some bimbo built it for him. Didn't really want to contradict you Buckaye, but lets not start spreading rumors that he has any smarts. ;)

Reaction score
Cars are used for drive-by shootings and its not regarded as the car's fault.

Reactions: IflyinWY
Reaction score
That is not same thing .
This kind of act is just putting fuel on the fire giving amo to the enemy .

Reaction score
Yeah, I don't think one geek with a drone rigged to spray paint is going to be the end of our hobby any more than a Phantom on the White House lawn ended the era of quadcopters.
Despite all the idiots with a drone who were going to "ruin it for the rest of us" during the past 3 years or so, we are still flying and the FAA is actually allowing more people to fly legally.
Still doesn't excuse stupid behaviour though.

Reaction score
There's a Wikipedia page on the moron. It states he's not smart enough to rig a quad, some bimbo built it for him. Didn't really want to contradict you Buckaye, but lets not start spreading rumors that he has any smarts. ;)
crap... well consider me corrected lol :)

Reaction score
Right Tho the shooting is never the Peron behind the guns fault and liberals and other morons always try to blame the gun. Esp if its a black gun cause some how to liberals any thing black is more scary. Tho on the other hand if any thing is white they always try to brand it as being a raciest. Like how they have deemed snow racists and also peanut butter and jelly sandwiches on white bread are now even banned in some schools cause they are some how racist.Tho they cant seem to explain how or why but just insist that they just are.

So I would expect that soon they will start saying phantoms are racist to being they are after all white so some how that makes them racist.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AntDX316