yellow normal blink

Reaction score
So I have a phantom 1 that has been fling flawless until today when i pulled it out to fly it for my buddy, at the end of getting my home position locked it, instead of getting a normal green blink, I get a normal yellow blink. First time it happened, I turned everything off and started everything back up. This time I achieved a normal green blinking light. Flew no problems. Next battery. Started it up. Blinking yellow light. Flew the copter for the duration of the battery and had no problems. Next battery. Same as before. Back and home now, and still can't get it to go green blinky. :(

Anyone know what might be my problem? :cry:

atlas said:
So I have a phantom 1 that has been fling flawless until today when i pulled it out to fly it for my buddy, at the end of getting my home position locked it, instead of getting a normal green blink, I get a normal yellow blink. First time it happened, I turned everything off and started everything back up. This time I achieved a normal green blinking light. Flew no problems. Next battery. Started it up. Blinking yellow light. Flew the copter for the duration of the battery and had no problems. Next battery. Same as before. Back and home now, and still can't get it to go green blinky. :(

I've had a similar problem since Version 2.0. I'll get - green blink, yellow blink, green blink, yellow blink... Eventually I get the fast green blinks (which means home lock has finally kicked in) and I'm good with slow green blinks. It seems to take forever for home lock to kick in and it happens long after I acquire six satellites...

-slinger

atlas said:

If it's a Phantom 1, then I think you're in the wrong forum...

jimre said:
atlas said:

If it's a Phantom 1, then I think you're in the wrong forum...

I missed that !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl