Yellow Flahing lights

Reaction score
It seems our Phantom has a new sequence of flashing lights. When powering on now we only get the yellow flashes showing IMU warm up. The switch is in GPS mode no green lights or red for satellite. After a couple minutes the yellow goes away and then I get the green light and the red lights showing the satellite status. It used to show in this order green, yellow, red when powering up. Is this a newer type of flashing or is there something faulty? Once we have just the green flashing light take off and flies perfect. I am just wondering why the lights have changed. it has done it this way or the last few flights. All have been un eventful. We have been using RTH as well with great success. Probably worrying to much. If I can figure out how to post a video I will. Thanks. Chuck

That's just the way dji set it up this time as I am getting the same thing. Warm up can sure take some time which looks funny because I'm just left standing around this alien looking craft on the ground where people/passerbyers give me odd looks because they see me sit this thing down and just stand around for 3 or 4 minutes. I guess it's better to be warmed up then not.

Thanks for the reply. I don't mind this sequence, in fact I like it better. Less confusion on power up. Wanted to make sure it wasn't going bad. Thanks again. Chuck

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic