Yeah I know it's not Dji but....

Reaction score
Has anyone tried a Yunneec Breeze? I currently fly a P3SE which I really enjoy but Iam wanting something more portable for when I go hiking and dont want to invest a lot of money as it wont be used much.

The Breeze seems to tick a lot of boxes for the money including 4K video

Just realized it doesnt have a self stabilising gimble so that pretty much rules it out for me.
If you mean a physical 3 axis stabilized gimbal I wouldn't be too concerned that it doesn't have that. I mean its a low cost selfie drone and most selfies don't have gimbals. What you should be concerned about (in my opinion) is the flight stability of the aircraft. I hear good things about Yunneec although I have never owned one personally. For the money I'd buy one if I wanted a selfie drone.

I wouldn't buy Yuneeq. I had the Q500. Their app is really lame IMO, compared to any DJI drone app, even the original PILOT app in 2015. I suggest waiting to see the upcoming Mavic mini that was recently leaked. They say $400, and 4k video.

Just realized it doesnt have a self stabilising gimble so that pretty much rules it out for me.
You definitely want a 3 axis gimbal. You definitely don't want to get that yuneec drone. I knew a guy that had one, and the pictures and videos it took were terrible. It said 4K, but it looked awful. It was shaky and low-quality. Either buy the mavic air now or wait for the mavic mini in my opinion. Either of those drones will be a thousand times better, and last you a very long time.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj