X1 Will not Calibrate or Show any response to movement

Reaction score
The gimbal attached to my Phantom 2 is not working. The gimbal will not move when I move the X1 stick on the back of the remote controller when the phantom and the controller are both on. Also, when I plug the controller in to my mac and use the RC software, the software does not recognize any movement when I toggle the X1 stick. All Firmware is up to date for the phantom and for the remote. All other settings have been calibrated. Anyone else have this problem? What should I try next?

It's not uncommon for the X1 pot inside the controller to become disconnected from the lever, often due to the pot getting mashed down a little too far on the board it's mounted to. It's also possible the pot could just go bad.

Sometimes the lever end becomes disengaged with the pot on the PCB. Open it up and check that it is seated properly. Its a small shallow recess in the pot that the lever goes into hence the potential problem - bad design

Sent from Samsung S4 via Tapatalk

Ooops..that's service for ya. 2 posts only seconds apart telling you same thing...cool

Sent from Samsung S4 via Tapatalk

I know you say you calibrated everything - but did you calibrate IMU? I had the gimbal tilt X1 issue after 3.06 upgrade and only this fixed the issue.

Sorry if you have, but it had me stumped after many stick calibrations with no luck.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl