WTS-Inspire 1 controller and TB48 battery near Wright Patterson AFB, Ohio

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I'm pretty new to flying and stuff was kind of into RC cars more back in the day, then got out of it right about the time Lipo's came out.
Anyway I ended getting an Inspire 1 controller GL658A? and a TB48? battery in a package deal. I have a P3S and a 3DR Solo right now. I really don't think I will be picking up a P3A or P3P anytime soon ( had an opportunity to get both of these, recently and both sellers decided not to sell). Not going to get a P4 or Inspire either.

The Inspire remote and battery take a full charge, unfortunately I wouldn't be able to tell how many cycles would be on the battery, and just because the lights comes on, on the remote it doesn't really tell me that it is working properly.
I live on Oahu, Hawaii, and haven't been able to find someone to test these for me.
I'd like to sell these, but would also like to make sure that they are both working properly. And what would these be worth if they both function properly?
I'll be in Ohio 2nd or 3rd week of April, near Wright-Patterson AFB. I'd be more than happy to bring them with me, if there is enough interest and no real issues traveling with them. I'll let you test these to see if they fit your needs, bring your bird and laptop.
Feel free to post here or PM me.
Thanks!

Attachments

• 20180209_050123.jpg
    20180209_050123.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 286
Would you be willing to ship? I might be interested in the battery depending on its condition and cell life...to check cell life you push and hold down the power button for about 15 seconds, first the lights will come on showing the charge level, and then at about 15 seconds the button lights will blink and the lights will show the cell life...could you try it out and let me know how many light up?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl