WTB: P4 Pro v2

I'm a new member here, but will provide references and links to transactions in various photography forums and DJI forum.

Today my p4p v2 had an IMU issue, ended doing a flop.
Damage was minimal, and I sent it out to DJI for repair.
My guess it'll be about 2 months before I hear anything.

I'm thinking of either getting a new P4P v2 complete with remote and sell my remote, or possibly find a nice drone without remote.
Regardless of the repair, I'll probably just sell it off at a later date.

I have a barely used one, maybe 5 hours flight time on it, or a brand new one. Contact me if you are interested. I'd let it got for $900. Still have the original case it came in (I don't think the box though).

I have a barely used one, maybe 5 hours flight time on it, or a brand new one. Contact me if you are interested. I'd let it got for $900. Still have the original case it came in (I don't think the box though).
How many batteries?
Purchase date? Receipt for warranty?

If you pass on thedronegurus offer, I have a BRAND NEW – NEVER USED Phantom 4 Pro Plus V2 I'm selling for $1700 obo. The great thing is that this drone HAS NEVER even been turned on! I did open the boxes to check it out and I charged all 3 batteries (all batteries are DJI 5870 mAh) but I never fired up the controller or the drone itself nor did I even put the blades on it. It’s also never been registered with FCC or activated with DJI. It really is brand new.

I'm selling mine as a package deal only, for $1700 with the extras basically thrown in (4-way charger, 8 blades, double shoulder lanyard + single neck lanyard, 7 pc filter kit, 32 gb SD card, landing gear, stabilizer and gimbal guard,etc. I have all original boxes for everything and can show you receipts etc, if needed.

I bought this all recently (September 2018) and unfortunately my job got even busier than expected so I have no time any more so maybe someone else can enjoy it.

Let me know if you are interested, I may even split the cost of shipping it that helps (depending on how far It's being shipped of course).

Thanks,

Gary
20181203_100339.jpg
20181203_095716.jpg
20181203_095906.jpg

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
s2krayz