WTB: Looking for Phantom Camera P4P+ Camera / Parts {AS IS}

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Long time around the forums, first time posting in the Classifieds.

Looking for some parts to fix my new project Drone i picked up off ebay.

It needs a few parts, but mainly the P4P+ camera sensor + arm (the top is intact).
Camera must have ripped off clean.

p4p camera off.JPG p4p camera 2.JPG

Any gimbal motors you have may also help but not too critical.
- Flex cables if available
- 3 axis mtors (yaw, roll, pitch).
- Camera sensor (20 MP) -- must be working please

Crashed or as is preferred to keep the cost down, does not have to be 100% intact as I have other spare parts.

My delivery zip is 14303 in Niagara Falls, NY.

Let me know what you have available, Paypal ready to go.

Thanks in advance.

Or make offer
I had another member find a camera for exactly the missing parts.

The package seems like a fair price though, let me get back to you this week if I cannot get this one going.

Is the GL300E in good working condition ?

Im guessing all you have is what is in the pics, thus no box, no charger, etc.
I would most likely get yours to fix up and re-sell as my current unit is complete, just missing the camera (entirely).

Yes, controller works just fine. I run this into a tree, after it got over a little hill. This happened the 4 day I had it, so it is like new. I purchased anouther one just like it the next day. So I have use for the battery, charger, extra set of props. But I could part with the factory box’s, lncluding foam case. If your interested, I would include that in the deal.,,,ok, maybe I can sweeten the deal a little more.I will include 1 ea battery.

Last edited:
Sorry for the delay, my repair worked out very well with help from DroneTed with the p4p camera.

Very tempting with the battery too, but my gf would kill me as my drones and repair drones are taking up quite a bit of space before I clear some stock lol.

Mods please close thread :) many thanks

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl