Wrong forum sorry

I recently crashed my P3, I cant find anything on how to remove the ciruit board. There are 2 screws under what appears to be the wifi modual. I can not figure out how the moduale is attached to the board.
Any onbe out there have a clue?
That was quick!

No one is going to have a clue because you are literally the first person on the planet to have to gut your bird for a shell replacement. These quads are going to need to be in the hands of many many more operators before we know anything about removing/repairing/replacing components. And where are you going to get a replacement shell?

PS, sorry about your crash. First bird?

Last edited:
Demand a refund because you received a P3 ready to fly with no P3 APP

Are you really a new P3 owner that has crashed it, i only ask because there are a lot of people out there waiting to give bad reports on the new P3 (not saying your one of them) its just i think most might of posted a photo of it that's all. Hope it is a scam post, and my full apologies if it is not,and you have indeed had some bad luck i really hope you can get it sorted. Please don't be offended with my post. :(

I downloaded the DJI Pilot App using the QRR code in the manual. It looks like this is the same App as used with the Inspire?

I downloaded the DJI Pilot App using the QRR code in the manual. It looks like this is the same App as used with the Inspire?
correct it basically is the same app. Tho now that they updated it the p3 app dont have any thing for the retractable landing gear that the inspire has.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic