Wrecked P3 PRO FOR SALE

I was flying my P3, about 25 foot in the air in the street in front of my house. I made the mistake of pulling both levers back at the same time, all the way extended. Long story short, it shut the P3 off and it came to a crashing hault. The gimbal broke off, but the rest of it is not in bad shape. One of the landing stabilizers is partially cracked. Battery is fine and stayed in the machine and did not eject.

I bought this less than 3 weeks ago and it was maybe the 3rd flight with it. All motors work fine.

Selling:
Wrecked P3
Controller
Battery

No wings, chargers, ext. Just what I listed above.

Best offer gets it.
If you would have purchased with American Express Gold card they cover it from breakakage for 30 days!

Have you sold it yet?

How much did it go for? Curious for future sales what to expect.

Cool! Exact same price I was ready to offer. Thanks and better luck with your replacement!

I just picked up my replacement. Does anyone know if this gimbal fan looks correct? All of the others I see have a metal guard.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 330
I just picked up my replacement. Does anyone know if this gimbal fan looks correct? All of the others I see have a metal guard.
Yes My gimbal has similar fan. Check that it rotates when powered on.

Take a picture of camera and connection to mainframe,don't care about gimble camera still transmits, I'll give each you a good price

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj