Worth upgrading from P3A?

Reaction score
Okay so I've gone crashed my P3A recently. I was using Litchi waypoints for the first time and just clipped a tree, obviously flying too low. Rookie mistake. It still flies perfectly and the camera is functional but the gimbal is bust. It does have a crack on either side however - but epoxy could easily sort that.

Is it worth upgrading the camera for a 4k version? - the camera itself is about half the price of a new model. Or look into buying a second hand P3P and sell the old one for parts? Anyone had a similar situation?

Cheers,

Hey, I've thought a lot about this and from what I've heard you can't install a 4k camera on it, I may be wrong but that what I've seen so far. Plus the price of the cameras you can buy a P3P for nearly the same price.

Hope it help's

Alougth adds a few extra 100s you can get the P4 :)

Hey, I've thought a lot about this and from what I've heard you can't install a 4k camera on it, I may be wrong but that what I've seen so far. Plus the price of the cameras you can buy a P3P for nearly the same price.

Hope it help's

Alougth adds a few extra 100s you can get the P4 :)

Hi Fife,

Ah, I thought that was possible. Well that's something to consider now. Maybe if I had that P4 it wouldn't have crashed in the first place? :)

Decisions decisions...

I was in the same boat as you, and saw a lot of people asking - But the answer that came up a lot was, No due to firmware so on so on. So I kept my advance then upgraded to P4 this week and yeah I would highly advise on that :) was flying today in very high winds and works like a charm.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94