working but not perfectly

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

My compass is now working correctly, I really do not know what happend but it works now.

When I power on my engines and I want ro pull up the phantom I check how it does not goes perfectly up... It goes a little bit to the front, so sometimes it gets stuck in the grass. Can that be calibrated so It goes perfectly up?

Thank you so much!
Lucas

Enviado desde mi D6603 mediante Tapatalk

Hi everyone!

My compass is now working correctly, I really do not know what happend but it works now.

When I power on my engines and I want ro pull up the phantom I check how it does not goes perfectly up... It goes a little bit to the front, so sometimes it gets stuck in the grass. Can that be calibrated so It goes perfectly up?

Thank you so much!
Lucas

Enviado desde mi D6603 mediante Tapatalk

No,it is a common issue, specially if you have weight in front(e.g. the camera).
It seems to be a problem due to some interference of GPS and compass at ground level:there are discussions about this tipping over issue.
It does not always happen.
You can reduce the problem in these ways:
1)Take off using full trottle instead of slowly accelerate:personally I use a different technique: first I accelerate at a speed the bird is not taking off and wait all the propellers are visually at the same speed(normally few seconds), then apply suddenly full trottle.
2)Take off using ATTI mode or Manual mode (right switch in intermediate or low position) and then come back to GPS-ATTI(switch on the top) as soon as you reach 1 mt from ground.
3)Take off putting the bird on a support (e.g. 2 small plastic or carton boxes): as much is the highness from ground as less you should see the tipping over effect
4)If you still have the tipping over effect, try to compensate during take off slowly pushing back the right stick

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl