With the lower pricing, what's a fair price for a used P3?

What do you think is a fair price for a used Phantom 3?

• 90% of the current price

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 80% of the current price

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • 70% of the current price

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • 60% of the current price

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • 50% of the current price

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • 40% of the current price

• 30% of the current price

• 20% of the current price

• You can have my drone when you pry it from my cold, dead hand

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
With the potential for a Phantom 4 this year, would you sell you P3? What do you think would be a fair price?

Really depends on what condition its in. Some of the crashes I've seen, on here and youtube, parts is all some of em are going to be any good for. So what do you do when you crash? Upgrade!!! :)

I think it depends on what the current price is of the "S" at the time of sale and what the the "basic" P4 is going for.

I voted for 70% of the current price but that's assuming it is in perfect condition.

With the potential for a Phantom 4 this year, would you sell you P3? What do you think would be a fair price?
This turned out to be an interesting microcosm of drone owners and they're take on things. You have the majority at 60% which is fair, a few at 50%(me) who think their phantom is good, but dji service isn't, so youd feel bad selling a guy something you knew he was gonna be on his own, warranty or not, then you have the 70% guys, they fall somewhere close to the 60's, they just think its worth it, and then the 80%. I don't really understand these. Anything, except real estate, that you buy has depreciation. It may be worth a little more if you kept it in an airtight container, only flew it to church on sundays and never went over 25 mph, but 80% is a little high IMO.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic