Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall...

Awesome video! I loved watching with my family. Great job cutting the seasonal shots together! I enjoyed how the seasons overlapped and still looked like forward motion.

Reactions: Jtrjr
That's really cool. I need to get my tail out to a couple areas nearby and get some waypoint routes setup to do that over the next year.

Reactions: Jtrjr
Big,

I'm not much of an editor, still learning that part of things. If I just want to slam something together and post to YT, I just use Windows Movie Maker. It's free and very easy but doesn't have many bells or whistles. I'm also using (learning to use) Adobe Premiere Elements and Cyberlink Power Director. This video I did in Power Director.

Jerry

Reactions: Thebigman
Thanks, GMG! Yes, all I ever use is Litchi but I am on 1.4 FW and continue to use a pre SDK 3 version of it.

Jerry

I was hoping someone else had done this... I'm a few months into a year long Litchi mission over the woods and fields in rural Kilkenny, Ireland. I was planning to do the whole ten minute flight starting in winter and ending the next winter, (summer being mid mission) I'll be using at least 50 missions. I'm using auto exposure and a fixed gimbal angle, I don't know how it'll go, there'll be a lot of splicing, but it keeps me entertained.

Alex,

I'll look forward to seeing your version! Actually, I hadn't really planned this ahead of time. I had the 6 mile mission set-up more for testing than anything else. It's a great run for that because it's away from people and property. The first one I did was in the winter. I later realized I had done one in the spring. That's when I decided to do the fall and summer one's. I only used the 4 flights and didn't lock the camera (as you can see). I'm not much of an editor so it's kind of hobbled together. The original file is about 10 minutes but I thought people would get bored with it so I sped it up x 4.

Jerry

New Soundtrack ;)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers