Windows 10/DJI Assistant 2

Reaction score
I both read about and personally experienced how a Windows 10 laptop would not allow DJI Assistant 2 to install due to a Driver Signature issue. I tried the workarounds too and had no luck. Anyway, there is a new version of Assistant 2 as of 03/15/2019, and Windows 10 seems to have no issues with it.

The reason why this was a problem for me, was due to constant VPS errors that I was getting upon each startup of my P4 original. It would generate several errors, I would restart, and it would tell me to calibrate the VPS. But, I could not since I have Windows 10, and the version of Assistant 2 at the time would not install. These VPS errors are also not new to me, and my prior - returned for warranty - copter had the same problem. I was able to calibrate today however, and it will be interesting to see if these errors return.

I was able to calibrate today however, and it will be interesting to see if these errors return.
They wont if you turn them off. You really don't need them. They cause more issues than they help. IMO.

I have had them off all along. I have never used nor relied on the obstacle avoidance or VPS. They both dull the senses! The errors came up nonetheless. It’s been frustrating. Now that it’s gotten the calibration it has wanted, maybe it will stop generating these annoying errors. ?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20