wifi connection problems

Reaction score
I have looked and can't fine this problem before. So maybe someone smarter that I can figure it out for me.

I started out with a P3S and my iPhone 6 + connected to my wifi at home just fine. Then I bought a P3A and the wifi recognized it and not the P3S. When I went to up load the firmware for the P3S it would not connect with my wifi and had to use G4 for the down load. Is there a way I can have two different networks at one time. One for the P3A and one for the P3S? I have added a iPad holder to my P3S RC and would like to down load the maps via the wifi. Hope I have explained this well enough.

I have looked and can't fine this problem before. So maybe someone smarter that I can figure it out for me.

I started out with a P3S and my iPhone 6 + connected to my wifi at home just fine. Then I bought a P3A and the wifi recognized it and not the P3S. When I went to up load the firmware for the P3S it would not connect with my wifi and had to use G4 for the down load. Is there a way I can have two different networks at one time. One for the P3A and one for the P3S? I have added a iPad holder to my P3S RC and would like to down load the maps via the wifi. Hope I have explained this well enough.
The P3A doesn't use wifi, so I'm a bit confused about what you're actually describing.

I did not make myself clear. I was have trouble with my Standard last weekend. It would not connect to the wifi. As of yesterday it connected again. I don't know why but it is fixed so no issue now. Thanks for checking in with me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20