Wide Angle Lens Correction for Mac OS Adobe Premier

Reaction score
So, after getting Premier downloaded onto my Mac, I now learn that the Lens Distortion effect I've been reading about that works so well to correct for the wide angle lens on the Phantom 2 Vision, is only available on the Windows version of Premier. It is very sad news that the Mac version of Premier lacks the Lens Distortion effect. It was the principal reason I downloaded Premier. Now it appears I ought to have gone with Final Cut Pro. I see that there is a wide angle removal filter than can be purchased for $39 but only for FCP.

Is there any news about efforts at Adobe to add the Lens Distortion effect to the Mac version?

Any other options that don't involve doing it in Photoshop? What about After Effects? Any Mac users out there who have found a good solution? (that doesn't involve reducing the aspect ratio or FOV?)

I think you are correct. From what I can find it is a PC only option.
It does look like it is an option in After effects though. A quick search brought this up in youtube. http://youtu.be/9SNJbzajP3I Please note that I have not watched this so I am not sure if it is what your looking for or not. The description looks like it would be though.

Good Luck.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj